On 05/08/2017, Indira Gandhi Medical College announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, DNB, MD/MS, Ph.D, MSc for the position of Senior Resident .
Indira Gandhi Medical College Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indira Gandhi Medical College before 18/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident (Anatomy , Physiology, Pharmacology , Pathology ,
Microbiology , Biochemistry , Community Medicine ,Forensic Medicine,
Radiotherapy , Nuclear Medicine.
|Qualification||Diploma, DNB, MD/MS, Ph.D, MSc|
|Salary||Rs.55,000 – 67,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/08/2017|
Qualification: Recognized Post Graduate (MD/MS or DNB) in the concerned speciality from a University recognized by the MCI failing which the PG Diploma in the concerned speciality recognized by the MCI. For Non-Clinical Subjects recognized MD/MS in the concerned speciality recognized Diploma in the concerned subject, Ph.d with M.Sc from the recognized Medical College/University.
Age: 45 Years and below: Provided that the upper age limit will not be applicable to the candidate already in service of the government including those who have been appointed on adhoc or on contract basis by the Govt. Provided that upper age limit is relaxable for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other categories of persons to the extent permissible under the general or special order(s) of the Himachal Pradesh Government. Age limit for direct recruitment will be reckoned on the first day of the year in which the post(s) are advertised for inviting application.
The Sr.Residents will be selected from amongst the eligible candidates on the basis of a walk-in-interview and selection will be made as per the following criteria:- The distribution of marks for the walk-in-interview will be as follows:-
- PG (MD/MS)Degree Marks (in concerned Speciality) 40 Marks
- MBBS Marks (Cumulative total marks of 1st, 2nd and 3rd professional exam.) 40 Marks
- Gold Medal (in MBBS or PG degree) 10 Marks Publication of papers in Journals of reputation to be decided by the Principal of the concerned Medical College. 10 Marks
- (1.0 Marks for each published work subject to maximum of 10 Marks)
- Provided that where PG marks are not available and only grade has been awarded, the merit of the candidate will be determined on the basis of total
marks (Cumulative total marks of 1st, 2nd and 3rd professional exam.) obtained in MBBS examination.
How To Apply?
- Candidates will be allowed to apply in one speciality only. Speciality once chosen will be final and if selected, the candidates will not be permitted to change speciality at any stage during this period/tenure except as provide under rules.
- Incomplete or wrongly addressed applications shall not be considered at all and shall be rejected out-rightly. The Principal will make no further correspondence with the candidate in the matter.
- The in-service GDOs/candidates are required to route their applications through proper channel for obtaining NOC from the competent authority as the NOC will have to be produced at the time while appearing in the walk-ininterview on 21.8.2017.
- Walk-in-Interview who fulfils the requisite qualifications and other terms & conditions laid-down hereunder. The speciality-wise vacancy is detailed in “Appendix-B‟. The last date by which the application complete in all respects should reach in the office of Principal, Indira Gandhi Medical College,Shimla-1 is on or before 18.8.2017.
Venue for Walk-in-Interview : Committee Room, IGMC, Shimla.
Date & Time: On 21.8.2017 at 11.00 AM.
Online applications must be submitted latest by 18/08/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW