On 01/12/2016, Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) plans to recruit M.Sc, MVSc candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 12/12/2016.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) before 12/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, MVSC|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||12/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||ICAR-INDIAN VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE IZATNAGAR-243122 (UP) INDIA|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: M.Sc. (Ag) degree in Agronomy/Horticulture/Vegetable Science/Soil Science/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Seed Science/Extension Education/Agriculture Buisness Management/ Animal Husbandry and Dairying with 4 years of Bachelor’s degree. OR M.V.Sc. in Animal Genetics & Breeding/Livestock Production & Management/Animal Reproduction/Animal Nutrition/ Extension Education/Poultry Science/LPT. OR MCA degree with mnimum one year experience in Agriculture Science|
|Desirable: Knowledge on collection of data on productivity of crops and livestock, field experience of working with farmers, statistical analysis, scientisfic report writing, computer applications and ICT tools and communication skills. `|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 + HRA as per ICAR rules|
|Age Limit: Candidate’s upper age limit is 35 years for male and 40 years for female relaxation for ST/SC/OBC/Female as per rules. (As per ICAR memorandum F.No. Agri. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD dated 13.07.2015 and (F.No. 2-9/2012-HRD dt. 25.04.2014)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Last date Receipt of Application 12/12/2016|
|Last Date: 12/12/2016|
|Location of Job: IZATNAGAR|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 12/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 12/12/2016