On 31/1/2017, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) announced recruitment notification to recruit Cook/Catering Attendant A. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) plans to recruit 10TH candidates for the post of Cook/Catering Attendant A. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is planning to recruit 17 candidates for the post of Cook/Catering Attendant A. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) before 17/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Vacancy Name||Cook/Catering Attendant A|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||17 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||17/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||NRSC – Earth Station Shadnagar campus, Mahabubnagar District, Telangana State or at NRSC, Hyderabad – 500 037|
Eligibility & Details:
Cook/Catering Attendant A Post:
Candidates can Get the Cook/Catering Attendant A Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Cook/Catering Attendant A|
|Total Vacancy: 17 Posts|
|Education required: 10TH|
|Desirable: An approved Certificate in Cookery issued by any recognized/reputed institute|
|Experience: 5 years|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 18- 35 years as on 17.02.2017(closing date of online application). However the upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (non creamy layer) candidates, for the post reserved for OBC|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Candidates applying for the post reserved for PWD-HI have to submit self-attested copy of Disability Certificate in the prescribed format at the time of Written Test / Skill Test, clearly indicating the percentage of disability, issued by Medical Board consisting of at least 03 members out of which one shall be a Specialist in the particular field for assessing disability, duly constituted by Central or a State Government|
|Last Date: 17/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Hyderabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply online for the post of Cook/Catering Attendant A Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/2/2017