On 01/11/2016, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) plans to recruit B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is planning to recruit 20 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) before 16/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||20 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Hyderabad|
|Reference No||Advt No.NRSC/RMT/7/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 20 Posts|
|Education required: Essential qualification of ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree should be in First class with a minimum of 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 Point scale The Essential / Pre-qualification of BE/B.Tech/MSc/MSc(Tech) or equivalent degree should also be in First Class with an aggregate of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA of 6.84 on a 10 Point scale|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: The Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) carries an amount of Rs.25,000 per month, with a possibility to be increased to Rs.28,000/-, a Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), after two years, on successful completion and review of research work of the previous two years by a review committee|
|Age Limit: Maximum age is 28 years as on 16.12.2016( closing date for receipt of online applications), relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC(non-creamy layer) candidates. Age relaxation as per Government of India orders is applicable for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates should produce relevant Certificate as issued by the competent authorities|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications will be received on-line only. 2. The application for on-line registration will be hosted on the NRSC website between 26.11.2016(1000 hrs) and 16.12.2016(2359 hrs).|
|Last Date: 16/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Hyderabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 26/11/2016 to 16/12/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 16/12/2016
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016