On 15/2/2017, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) plans to recruit M.Sc,B.Tech/M.Tech candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 9/3/2017.
Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) before 9/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||9/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Dr. Tajdarul Hassan Syed Associate Professor Department of Applied Geology Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad. Dhanbad – 826 004, Jharkhand|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc,B.Tech/M.Tech|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 years.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Application on plain paper with complete bio-data including phone number/s, e-mail ID and selfattested copies of supporting documents are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (1 post) in a ISRO-Space Application Centre sponsored project|
|Last Date: 9/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Jharkhand|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 9/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 9/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 9/3/2017