On 8/11/2016, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) plans to recruit Master Degree candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 2/12/2016.
Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) before 2/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||2/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad,Dhanbad-826004|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Master’s Degree in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and qualified GATE/NET. Candidate who hasprior knowledge in the relevant research area will be preferred.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:DST Norms: Rs. 25,000/- for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 28,000/- for 3rd Year. In case of non-availability of GATE/NET qualified candidate, a project assistant without GATE/NET qualification will be appointed as per institute norms. Stipend of such candidades will be fixed based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.|
|Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years at the time of appointment (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per GOI rules)|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a copy of their CV to the Principle Investigator on or before December 02, 2016.|
|Last Date: 2/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Dhanbad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 2/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 2/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 2/12/2016