On 18/11/2016, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) plans to recruit B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/12/2016.
Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) before 02/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.TechM.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||02/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad), Dhanbad|
|Reference No||No: CIL (6)/2016-17 /479/ME|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Candidate should have first class or equivalent GPA in B.E/ B.Tech. in Mining Engineering)/ M.Tech.(Mining Engineering/ Opencast Mining/ Tunneling and underground space technology) /M.Sc (Engineering geology)|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per GOI rules)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a copy of their CV to the Principle Investigator before 2 nd December, 2016.|
|Last Date: 02/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Dhanbad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian School of Mines Dhanbad (ISM Dhanbad) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 02/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 02/12/2016