On 08/08/2017, Indian Ordnance Factory announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate, B.E/B.Tech for the position of Degree Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices, Apprentice.
Indian Ordnance Factory jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Ordnance Factory before 18/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Degree Apprentice||07 (Mechanical Engineering – 03, Metallurgical Engineering – 02, Electrical & Electronic Engineering – 02)|
|Diploma Apprentice||08 (Mechanical Engineering – 03, Metallurgical Engineering – 03, Electrical & Electronic Engineering – 02)|
|Apprentice – Technical Vocational (for 10+2)||09 (Medical Lab Technician – 03, Office Secretary/ Stenography – 03, Purchasing & Store Keeping – 03)|
- Engineering graduate/ diploma/ 10+2 holder in any one of mechanical, electrical, Metallurgical engineering and technical vocational branch, who have not got any employment training after getting degree/ diploma.
- For Degree/ Diploma, the candidates must have passed engineering degree or diploma from a recognised University, established by Madhya Pradesh an d Chhattisgarh State Government or equivalent, State Counciling or Board of Technical Education.
- Engineering graduates or diploma holders who have got training work experience of on e year or more, after getting their qualifications, are not eligible under Apprentice Amendment Act 1986
Physical Fitness: Good mental and physical health an d must be free of any physical deformity.
Duration of Training: One year.
Stipend: ₹ 4984 for engineering graduate trainees, ₹ 3542 for Engineering diploma trainees and ₹ 2758 per month for Technicians (as per Govt. Norms). No other allowance will be given during the entire period of training.
- Percentage of marks obtained in degree/ diploma examination of related trade.
- Viva and Medical test at recruitment centre.
How To Apply?
- Typed application on a plain paper in format given below, must be sent to “General Manager/Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur-482009”.
Address For The Job: General Manager/Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur-482009
Last Date to Apply: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW