On 09.02.2017, Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow/Field Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow/Field Assistant post who have completed Any Graduate,M.Sc. Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Field Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 25/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow/Field Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 25/2/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) on 25/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/Field Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,000 to 28,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||25/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||ICAR-IIVR, Varanasi|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow/Field AssistantPost:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow/Field AssistantPost details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow/Field Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate,M.Sc|
|Desirable: Working experience in extension activities at farmers’ field.Agriculture Graduate with 4 years/ 5 years degree course. Working experience in extension activities at farmers’ field.Graduate in Computer or Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Applicatiion having good speed of typing in Hindi and English. Working experience in relevant field|
|Experience: 4 years/ 5 years|
|Pay Scale: Rs.15,000 to 28,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Minimum age will be 21 years and maximum age will be 45 years. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per rules).Not more than 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per rules).|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: ICAR-IIVR, Varanasi|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 25/2/2017
- Selection will be based on Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow/Field Assistant ” on 25/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “ICAR-IIVR, Varanasi“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 25/2/2017
VENUE: ICAR-IIVR, Varanasi