On 13/02/2017, Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Scientist. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune plans to recruit M.Sc, M.Tech candidates for the post of Project Scientist. Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/03/2017.
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune before 01/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientist|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 15,600 to 39,100/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||01/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune, Pune|
|Reference No||Advertisement No. PER/01/2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Scientist Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Scientist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Scientist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: A First class M.Tech/M.Sc. or equivalent in Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/Oceanography/Physics/ Geophysics (with Meteorology as one of the subject) from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Desirable: Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science with Chemical-transport Modeling would be a desirable qualification. Working knowledge of online atmospheric high-resolution models in nested domain, installation and troubleshooting of such models. Experience in using programming languages (like FORTRAN), shell scripting and UNIX operating system Atmospheric data analysis tools (like GrADS, NCL, CDO etc.) and Emission inventory. Handling of large volume of data and conversant with data format like NetCDF.|
|Experience: A minimum of 05 years of experience of research (after Master’s degree) in Atmospheric Science or allied fields. Post qualification working experience in High Performance Computing Systems in porting highresolution atmospheric chemical transport model and its related software’s/ applications.|
|Pay Scale: 15,600-39,100) + G.P. ` 5,400/- + D.A. + H.R.A. (Total monthly salary is approximately ` 55,020/-)|
|Age Limit: Up to 35 years as on 01.03.2017|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Aspiring candidates may submit their applications with post code along with their CV online only: http://www.tropmet.res.in/Careers up to 1st March 2017.|
|Last Date: 01/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Pune|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Scientist Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 01/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 01/03/2017