On 15/11/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed M.Sc. Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 01/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 01/12/2016 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar on 01/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Ropar|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||01/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Department Office (room No: 239), Department of Physics, IIT Ropar|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: MSc in Physics or relevant research areas (Minimum 60 % or CGPA 6.5; 55% for SC/ST) GATE or CSIR-UGC NET Qualified|
|Desirable: We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with background in physics, ideally knowledge on polymer nanocomposites, Laser Spectroscopy, Polymer based device fabrication. We offer excellent research working conditions and a state-of-the-art infrastructure in a highly dynamic environment at the forefront of research.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Department Office (room No: 239), Department of Physics, IIT Ropar|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.30 A.M|
|Reporting Time: 10.30 A.M|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 01/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 01/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Department Office (room No: 239), Department of Physics, IIT Ropar“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.30 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 01/12/2016
VENUE: Department Office (room No: 239), Department of Physics, IIT Ropar