On 15/10/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 03/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) before 03/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post s|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||03/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Prof. Sampath V Project Coordinator Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Chennai – 600 036|
|Reference No||ANNOUNCEMENT NO: ICSR/CA/48/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: Post Graduate Degree in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.|
|Desirable: Ph.D. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Materials Science.|
|Requirements : Highly dedicated individuals with prior knowledge of materials, their synthesis and characterization. People with hands on experience of techniques such as XRD,SEM,TEM and DSC would be preferred.|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/-p.m. + 30% (HRA)|
|Duration : Initially for a period of one year. Extendable based on the performance.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The Co-ordinator has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the announcement. Application in the form of Biodata/Resume (attached with the announcement) giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing), community and experience etc., along with copies of certificates, should reach the following address on or before 03.12.2016. Candidates already working in any project at IIT Madras, should send their application through the Co-ordinator of the project. Prof. Sampath V Project Coordinator Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Chennai – 600 036 E mail: [email protected]|
|Last Date: 03/12/2016|
|Location of Job: CHENNAI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 03/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 03/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016