On 15/10/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellowship. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) plans to recruit LLM candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 01/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) before 01/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||01/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur), KHARAGPUR|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellowship Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellowship Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellowship|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: LL.M with 1st Class specialization in Urban Law or Business Law. Minimum 1 to 3 years working experience in research project.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Experience of working in empirical project ii. Proficiency of using statistical software for data analysis iii. Evidence of publication in quality journal iv. Understanding of land use management, security and surveillance and business innovation v. Work involves extensive travelling, conducting workshops, interacting with people etc. vi. Selected candidate need to qualify the Ph.D programme of the Institute vii. Good Computational skill is essential|
|Pay Scale: Upto – Rs. 25000/- (depending on qualification and experience)- The qualifications and experience prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for the Interview.|
|Age Limit: Age Limit Till 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The qualifications and experience prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. ***N.B:Selected candidates shall be allowed to register for MS/PhD subject to their fulfillment of the requirement for MS/PhD admission in IIT Kharagpur. Sponsor MHRD Last Date 01 Dec 2016|
|Last Date: 01/12/2016|
|Location of Job: KHARAGPUR|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellowship Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 01/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 01/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016