On 30/11/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Project Manager. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) plans to recruit Any Masters Degree candidates for the post of Assistant Project Manager. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Assistant Project Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) before 09/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Project Manager|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 11,000 to 22,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||09/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Project Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Project Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Project Manager|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Master’s degree from a reputed institute|
|Desirable: MBA Good command on Microsoft Office Tools Proven ability to work as team leader and a good team player Good command over verbal and written English Ability to draft letters and prepare reports in English and Hindi Proven ability of editing and translating text from English to Hindi and vice-versa|
|Experience: 3 years working experience in relevant organisations|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 11,000 – 1,100 – 22,000/- (Consolidated)|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates may apply as per the biodata format available at http://web.iitk.ac.in/dord/rndforms/303.pdf on a plain paper or by e-mail giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by December 09, 2016 to: Prof. Durgesh C. Rai Coordinator, NICEE Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur – 208016 E-mail: [email protected]|
|Last Date: 09/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Kanpur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Project Manager Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 09/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 09/12/2016
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016