On 29/11/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) plans to recruit B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 18/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) before 18/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KANPUR, KANPUR|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: B.Tech. in Nuclear Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Physics with NET/GATE. Candidates with M.Sc. in Physics/ Mathematics are also eligible for the advertised post with *NET/GATE *or M.Tech in Nuclear/Electrical Engineering. Candidates are expected to have a mathematical background and familiar with computer programming.|
|Duration of appointment : One year. Could be extended further|
|Project Number : SERB/NET/2016284|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- p.m.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The Institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview. There may be a written test and/or interview for selection. Please carry your original documents while attending the selection process. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for written test/interview.|
|Last Date: 18/12/2016|
|Location of Job: KANPUR|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 18/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/12/2016
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016