On 15/10/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 1/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) before 1/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||1/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Department of Chemistry Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Sangareddy, Kandi – 502 285|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: For JRF: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 65% + CSIR JRF/ UGC JRF/GATE/LS|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + HRA as applicable|
|Age Limit: 28 Years|
|Duration of the Project : 2.5 Years|
|Procedure: The position is purely temporary and up to the duration of the project. Eligible candidates may send their Bio-data to Dr. G. Satyanarayana, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) on or before 1 st Dec. 2016 by e-mail to [email protected] Shortlisted candidates may have to give an interview.|
|Last Date: 1/12/2016|
|Location of Job: HYDERABAD|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 1/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 1/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 1/12/2016