On 15/10/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 31/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) before 31/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad), Hyderabad|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: M.Sc Nanotechnology or equivalent.|
|Duration of project : The appointment will be on temporary basis for a period of three years.|
|Nature of work : Gold Nanoparticle synthesis by citrate method and nanoparticle characterization|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000 pm|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Duration of the Project : 2.5 Years|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to [email protected] on or before 31/12/2016 with the subject marked as “JRF-DBT”. • Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email. • Preference will be given to the candidates whoever having prior experience of hands-on Biochemistry research experience in a reputed lab.|
|Last Date: 31/12/2016|
|Location of Job: HYDERABAD|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 31/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016