On 15/11/2016, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) announced recruitment notification for Senior Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) planning to recruit Senior Project Assistant post who have completed B.Tech/B.E. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 15/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Project Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 15/12/2016 at 3.30 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) on 15/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000-40,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||15/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:B. Tech/B.E./AMIE and equivalent with 15 years relevant work experience OR Technical Diploma (3 years duration)/Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline with 20 years relevant work experience|
|Desirable:Able to coordinate administrative tasks related to store/purchase, lab maintenance etc.|
|Experience:Assembly, maintenance and operation of high vacuum systems and high power microwave components for plasma experiments along with capability to solve general electrical/ mechanical lab related issues.|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000-40,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,New Delhi|
|Walk-In-Time: 3.30 P.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 15/12/2016
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Senior Project Assistant ” on 15/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,New Delhi“
- Interview will be Starts from 3.30 P.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 15/12/2016
VENUE: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,New Delhi
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016