On 30/01/2017, Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Dr Santanu Das, Assistant Professor, Room No: CR-215, Department of Ceramic Engineering Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi 221005 (U.P.) INDIA|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate|
|Desirable: Experience in 2D nanostructure synthesis through CVD method and knowledge of materials characterization techniques such as XRD, SEM, RAMAN, HRTEM, etc. Demonstrated experience in thin film device fabrication, sputter deposition, spin coating etc. Would be an added advantage|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: 28 years. Age relaxation applicable as per Government|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position for the research project titled “Seamless Synthesis of large-area 2D transition metal dichalcogenide semiconductors and their applications in next-generation highperformance optoelectronic devices” sponsored by Department of Science & Technology (DST)-SERB, Government of India, New Delhi for a period of three years.|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Varanasi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017