On 15/10/2016, Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) plans to recruit B.SC candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 02/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU)before 02/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000-28,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||02/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Dr. Mohammad Imteyaz Ahmad Department of Ceramic Engineering Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi 221005 (U.P.)|
|Reference No||Project Reference No: R&D/SERB/LT/Ceramic/16-17/02|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Degree in Sciences or Engineering (from any branch), with GATE or NET score. b. Minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA in preceding degree.|
|Desirable: Experience in nanoparticle synthesis through wet chemical route and knowledge of materials characterization techniques such as XRD, SEM etc. Demonstrated experience in solar cells fabrication, spray pyrolysis, spin coating etc. Would be an added advantage.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 25,000-28,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated, for first 2 years), 28,000/- (Consolidated, for 3rd Year)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Application on Plain paper giving name, permanent and correspondence address, names of the father and mother, telephone number and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from high school or equivalent) along with the self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience etc., if any, should reach the Principal Investigator at following address: Dr. Mohammad Imteyaz Ahmad Department of Ceramic Engineering Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi 221005 (U.P.) Applicants can also their applications and scanned copies of certificates and documents by email to the principal Investigator at: [email protected]|
|Last Date: 02/12/2016|
|Location of Job: VARANASI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU)norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 02/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 02/12/2016