On 8/2/2017, Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) announced recruitment notification for Research Associate. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) planning to recruit Research Associate post who have completed Ph.D,M.Sc. Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Associate. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 22/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) proposes to Conduct Interview for Research Associate post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 22/2/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) on 22/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.38,000 to 40,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||22/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil Science Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Associate Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Associate Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Ph.D,M.Sc|
|Desirable: Experience in isolation and molecular characterization of soil microorganisms; soil enzymes and molecular markers of soil health. 2. Good knowledge of advanced instrumental soil chemical and biological analysis, laboratory and field work, computers, data analysis, report preparation.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.38,000 to 40,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 40 years for Men & 45 years for Women & for Senior Research Fellow is 35 years for Men and 40 years for women (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil Science Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 22/2/2017
- Selection will be based on Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Research Associate ” on 22/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil Science Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 22/2/2017
VENUE: ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil Science Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)