On 23/11/2016, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Assistant/Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Project Assistant/Fellow. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Assistant/Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 8/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) before 8/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant/Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 16,000-25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||8/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH (IISER), PUNE (An autonomous Institution of Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune –411 008|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistant/Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistant/Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistant/Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade.|
|Preference : Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET / or GATE scores card with research experience in Inorganic or material Chemistry|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Candidates who have qualified any of the national level test like CSIR-UGC NET,GATE etc. and having valid score are eligible for Rs. 25,000/- per month + 30% HRA others will be eligible for Rs. 16,000/- + 30% HRA based on academic qualification and work experience|
|Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applicants should send the application by email addressed to [email protected] on or before December 08, 2016. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line|
|Last Date: 8/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Pune|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 8/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 8/12/2016 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 8/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 8/12/2016