On 26/11/2016, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Teaching Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Teaching Assistant. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Teaching Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) before 16/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||16/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune,Pune|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Teaching Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Teaching Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:M.Sc. in any branch of Biology. Should be well-versed with basic techniques in Biochemistry and Microbiology. Must be fluent in English.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum one year of teaching experience in terms of conducting practical at an undergraduate or +2 level lab.|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 6,600-13,200/-per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Applicants should send their application on or before 16-December-2016 by 5.00 p.m. Please mention the name of the Post, in the subject line. How to Apply: The online application form can be found at: : https://goo.gl/kw3oxR The list of the shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.|
|Last Date: 16/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Pune|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Teaching Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 16/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 16/12/2016