On 13.02.2017, Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed M.Sc. Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 8/3/2017.
Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 8/3/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) on 8/3/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||8/3/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc|
|Desirable: Hands on experience in molecular biology techniques Experience in handling bioinformatics tools is desirable|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women, relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules applicable to the external funded project.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: 09.30 AM|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 8/3/2017
- Selection will be based on Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research (IIOR) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 8/3/2017.
- Place of the interview “ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 8/3/2017
VENUE: ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad