On 03/02/2017, Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) announced recruitment notification to recruit Registrar. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) plans to recruit Any Masters Degree candidates for the post of Registrar. Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Registrar. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani)|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.37400-67000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||THE REGISTRAR (OFFG.) INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, KALYANI JIS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING CAMPUS, BLOCK-A, PHASE-III, P.O. KALYANI, DIST. NADIA – 741235 WEST BENGAL|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Registrar Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Registrar|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Masters Degree|
|Desirable: Qualification in area of Management / Engineering / Law. ii) Experience in handling computerised administration / legal / financial / establishment matters|
|Experience: At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration,|
|Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Preferably below 57 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rs. 1000/|
|Procedure: The printed and signed online application form along with necessary enclosures with bank draft should be sent to the following address so as to reach by 28th February, 2017.|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Nadia|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Registrar Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017