On 03/02/2017, Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) plans to recruit 10TH,12TH candidates for the post of Junior Assistant. Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.5200- 20200/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||IIIT Kalyani, JIS College of Engineering Campus, Block-A, Phase-III, P.O. Kalyani, Dist. Nadia-741235, West Bengal, India|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: 10TH,12TH|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.5200- 20200/- per month|
|Age Limit: Below 27 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: The filled in application should be accompanied by application fee of Rs. 600/- (NonRefundable) for General Candidates and Rs. 300/- (Non-Refundable) for SC, ST, PWD and Women Candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani” payable at Kalyani|
|Procedure: The printed and signed online application form along with necessary enclosures with bank draft should be sent to the following address so as to reach by 28th February, 2017.|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Nadia|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIT Kalyani) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017