On 06/02/2017, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Scientist. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad plans to recruit M.Sc, M.Tech candidates for the post of Project Scientist. Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientist|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Allahabad|
|Reference No||Advertisement No- SB/FTP/ETA-0126/2017/Project Staff|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Scientist Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Scientist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Scientist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. / M. Tech. in Biomedical Engineering / Biotechnology/ Micro-electronics/ Electronics & Communication / Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Physics/ Chemistry with minimum of 60% aggregate marks or CPI 6.5 at qualifying examination and NET / GATE qualified.|
|Desirable: Good experimental Hand on different lab instruments, Micro-fabrication technology, Nanomaterial preparation, (micro) device fabrication and good knowledge of computer hardware and programming language and capability of handling software packages. Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in the relevant field.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: 28 years as on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates).|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Dr. Amit Prabhakar, Room No. 5005, CC-3, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211012 on or before 28/02/2017.|
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Allahabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Scientist Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017