On 21/06/2017, Indian Institute of Astrophysics announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc for the position of Project Engineer – I.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Astrophysics before 19/7/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer – I (Mechanical)|
|Last Date To Apply||19/7/2017|
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University/Institution.
Experience: Minimum of two years experience, working in an industry/public sector/government establishments involving inspection and manufacturing in mechanical engineering. Knowledge in interpreting mechanical engineering drawings, familiarity with Inspection and inspection techniques and manufacturing process of mechanical parts. Operational knowledge of CMM inspection, NDT, mechanical engineering drafting software like Solid Works and Auto CAD, Microsoft Office.
Desirable: Knowledge of ASME Y14.5-2009
Age Limit : 32 years
Remuneration : Rs. 40,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/7/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Astrophysics norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply on before 19/7/2017.
Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment is purely on contract basis and does not confer any privilege or benefit applicable to regular employees. No claim whatsoever for regular employment in the Institute shall be entertained.
- The tenure of appointment is initially for one year, may last till the duration of project and will co-terminate with the project completion. Continuation of contract appointment is subject to (a) requirements of the Project, and (b) satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The remuneration indicated is a consolidated and is inclusive of all allowances.
- Age relaxation is permissible to SC, ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidate as notified by Government of India from time to time.
- . The candidates selected will be posted to work in ITCC/IIA, Bengaluru and are liable to be posted anywhere in India as per the requirement of the Project.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro train/bus fare by the shortest route limited to second sleeper class railway fare on production of tickets.
- 0.The prescribed educational qualifications are minimum required and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all those candidates, the Institute reserves the right to limit number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Candidates meeting the above requirements and willing to be considered for the above said position may submit application through online only.
- Misrepresentation or falsification of facts detected at any stage of the selection process or instances of misconduct/misbehaviour at any stage during selection process shall result in cancellation of candidature without any notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The last date for receipt of application is 19.07.2017
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore.
Opening date for on-line registration: 21.06.2017
Closing date for on-line registration: 19.07.2017