On 26/11/2016, Indian Bank announced recruitment notification to recruit Independent External Monitor. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Bank plans to recruit GRADUATE candidates for the post of Independent External Monitor. Indian Bank is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Independent External Monitor. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 09/12/2016.
Indian Bank proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Bank before 09/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Independent External Monitor|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Post|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||09/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Deputy General Manager (IED)/ DH, Indian Bank, Corporate Office, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai-600014|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Independent External Monitor Post:
Candidates can Get the Independent External Monitor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Independent External Monitor|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required: The IEM should be eminent personality of high integrity, retired from Government Department/organization. In case of Officers of Government of India Departments / Organizations or Public Sector Undertakings, who have retired from Top Management positions would be eligible for the post of IEMs. In respect of PSUs, top management position would imply officers of the rank of Director/CMD (Board level) and in Govt departments, officers who have retired at the rank of Additional Secretary/Secretary. A candidate who is already on the panel/appointed as IEM in two or more Organisations is not eligible to apply.|
|Period of appointment : The term of appointment of an IEM would be for an initial period of 3 years, subject to renewal|
|Nature of Job : Monitoring compliance to Integrity Pact in identified High Value procurements/contracts|
|Pay Scale: Remuneration payable to the IEMs would be equivalent to that admissible to an Independent Director on the Board of the Bank.|
|Age Limit: Maximum 70 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Duly filled in application along with attested Xerox copies of the documents should reach The Deputy General Manager (IED)/ DH, Indian Bank, Corporate Office, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai-600014 or by e-mail to [email protected] on or before 09/12/2016. Application not submitted in the prescribed format are liable to be rejected.|
|Last Date: 09/12/2016|
|Location of Job: CHENNAI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Bank norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Independent External Monitor Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 09/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 09/12/2016