On 20/01/2017, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Associate – I. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) plans to recruit Post Graduate candidates for the post of Research Associate – I. Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Associate – I. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/01/2017.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)before 27/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate – I|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||27/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Kolkata.|
Date:11. 01. 2017
Eligibility & Details:
Research Associate – I Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Associate – I Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Associate – I|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: The candidate must have Ph. D. Degree in Chemistry in the sub area of Organic Chemistry. (ii) The candidate must have first class in B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with minimum average marks of 60%. (iii) The candidate should have research experience in the area of synthetic organic chemistry supported by publications in peer reviewed journals, familiarity with modern characterization techniques including chromatography, spectroscopy (IR, NMR, HRMS etc.) and single crystal X-ray defraction. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in multistep synthesis of complex natural products.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|DURATION : 3 years or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier.|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The position is purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any permanent post in the Institute. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview. The candidates may apply with complete Curriculum Vitae (mentioning e-mail address, contact number, permanent residential address and publication list). Applications by e-mail ([email protected]) should reach the undersigned by January 27, 2017.|
|Last Date: 27/01/2017|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Associate – I Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/01/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/01/2017