On 01/07/2017, Indian Army announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 8th, 10th, 12th for the position of Multiple Soldier Vacancy.
Indian Army recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Army before 11/09/2017 – 17/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Post Name: Soldier Technical
Qualification: 10th, 12th
|10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Post Name: Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn) Qualification: 10th, 12th||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/ Automobile s/Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI (No education relaxation for this category is existing presently).|
|Post Name: Soldier General Duty
|(a) 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject or ‘D’ Grade in indl sub and aggregate `C-2′ Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System. (b)Stipulated marks percentage for 10th pass will be waived off for candidates having 10 +2 and higher education qualification.|
|Post Name: Soldier Tradesman
|8th Class Pass For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. (ii) 10th Class Pass For Chef, Washer man, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training will be the authority for ITI qualification.|
Pay and Allowances and other Facilities: After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get approx Rs 30,000/- per month as per 7 th pay commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,00,000/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service.
Age Group. Age of the candidate will be counted as on 01 Oct 2017. Age criteria for recruitment rally will be as under:-Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Amn/Avn) – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.Soldier General Duty – 17 years 06 months to 21 years. Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years
- The under mentioned tests are mandatory for all:- (a) Physical Fitness Test (PFT):- (i) 1.6 KM Run for all categories – Gp- I : (Less than 5 min 30 secs) – Gp-II : (5 min 31 secs to 5 min 45 secs) (ii) 9 Feet Ditch Jump (iii) Pull Ups: minimum six (iv)Balancing Beam (b) Physical Measurement Test (PMT). As per eligibility requirement of category given at Paragraph 4 (Eligibility Conditions).
- Medical: The Medical Examination will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team. Candidates to check for date of Medical Examination at rally site. Candidates referred to MH will report to concerned specialist at MH Port Blair along with 03 x latest passport size photograph. Candidate will ensure that review medical is carried out on the dates given to them.
- Common Entrance Examination: All the candidates who have been declared fit at rally site in the Medical Examination will undergo a Common Entrance Examination conducted by Recruitment Office (HQ), Chennai the location and date of CEE will be informed on the spot/ will be intimated later.
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 11/09/2017 – 17/09/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
- Applications in plain paper along with biodata & documents in support of educational qualifications and work experience are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow on contractual basis at BAmol Holkundkar (Principal Investigator), Jayendra N Bandyopadhyay (Co – Principal Investigator) Department of Physics, Indian Army, Pilani 333031, Rajasthan, India. for a period of three year
- Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of rally as per programme. The documents should be laminated, arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English.
- Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All seals and documents should be in ENGLISH:- SSC Mark Sheet (Class X). Intermediate Mark Sheet (Class XII) and certificate, where applicable. Degree Mark Sheet and certificate, where applicable. Nativity/Residential, Community, Caste & Date of Birth Certificate. Candidates to produce latest Nativity/ Residential, Community and Date of Birth Certificate issued by District Administration/ Tehsildar/ Revenue Officer with his name and seal in English.
- Any cutting/ alteration will not be accepted.Study and Conduct Certificate from last education institute in English (Not more than six month old).Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch /Administrative Officer in English. (Not more than six month old).Transfer certificate in original in ENGLISH / Bonafide certificate from school/college if candidate is studying.
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer (O++ level) certificate, if held. In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster.
- Seal and language should be in English.Twelve latest coloured 3.4mm x 4.5mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
- Candidates with 10+2 Vocational Subjects are not eligible for Soldier Technical. They can apply for Soldier Tradesman/Soldier General Duty if meeting required percentage of marks in class 10th as per para 4 (c) & (d) of eligibility conditions. (b) Candidates who are below 18 years of age will have to bring their parents consent certificate. Format of Affidavit is attached as Appendix ‘A’ with the notification.
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level and even if they have not obtained 1st/2nd position are eligible for relaxation in physical standards and bonus marks in Common Entrance Examination (if passed subsequently) as per laid down policies on the subject.
- Sportsmen who have represented district at state level and university team or regional team at district level and have earned 1st/2nd position will be eligible for physical relaxation and bonus marks in Common Entrance Examination ( if passed subsequently) as per laid down policies on the subject.
Address For The Job: Indian Army, Andaman & Nicobar.
Last Date to Apply: 11/09/2017 – 17/09/2017