On 27/07/2017, Indian Army announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, 12th, Any Graduate for the position of NCC Special Entry Scheme.
Indian Army recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Army before 23/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||NCC Special Entry Scheme|
|Qualification||10TH, 12th, Any Graduate|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||23/08/2017|
Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years Of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students Will need to secure overall of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED N/A
Age Limit. For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2018 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 93 and not later than 01 Jan 99, both dates inclusive). – The date of birth accepted by this office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. N/A
Period: ur&d ot Prqbation. An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her services may ri be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the robationa N/A
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MOD (Army) reserves the right to fix cutoff percentage of marks for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting Of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment Of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date Note:- Wards of Battle Casualties will be intimated dates for SSB Interview on their given email by the Selection Centres separately
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MOD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard. N/A
How To Apply?
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed With the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click
- continue’ to fill details under various segments personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take out ‘two copies’ of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken alongwith all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same. N/A
- Candidates must note that they can appear for ONLY one of the SSB interview, either SSC (NT)-107 Course (Apr 2018) Issc (NT) (Women)-21 Course (Apr 2018) as CDSE candidate OR NCC spl Entry-43 Course (Apr 2018). A declaration to this effect needs to be filled and submitted along with the application form by the candidate at the time of SSB interview, as per format available with online application form. N/A
Address For The Job: Indian Army, New Delhi.
Last Date to Apply: 23/08/2017