On 23/01/2017, Indian Army announced recruitment notification to recruit Short Service Commission Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Army plans to recruit Any Graduate, B.Tech candidates for the post of Short Service Commission Officer. Indian Army is planning to recruit 195 candidates for the post of Short Service Commission Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/02/2017.
Indian Army proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Army before 22/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Vacancy Name||Short Service Commission Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||195 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 21,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Army, Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Short Service Commission Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Short Service Commission Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Short Service Commission Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 195 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering course are eligible to apply. The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). The stipend will be converted to pay for all purposes on successful completion of training and the allowances admissible will be paid. On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.|
|Age Limit: SSC(T)-49 Men and SSC(T)-20 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2017 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 90 and 01 Oct 97) (both dates inclusive).(ii) SSCW(Non Tech)(Non UPSC)- For Widows of Defence Personnel only (with four years age relaxation). 19 to 29 years (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 98) (both dates inclusive).|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 23 JAN 2017 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 22 FEB 2017 AT 1000 HRS|
|Last Date: 22/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Army norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online on Before 22/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 22/02/2017