On 27/07/2017, Indian Army announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed LLB, LLM for the position of JAG Entry Scheme.
Indian Army recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Army before 23/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||JAG Entry Scheme|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||23/8/2017|
Nationality: Must be an Indian Citizen.
Age Limit: 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2017 (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 90 and not later than 01 Jan 96)
Educational Qualification: Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India
Height & Weight: The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women candidate is 152 cm and 42 kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height is relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height is reduced by 2cms.
- Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centres. All the candidates will face stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres. The candidates who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same day.
- Candidates who qualify stage one will be retained for stage –II test comprising of Group Test, Psychological Tests and Interview which will extend for a duration of 4 days(excluding stg-I day). Candidates who qualify Stg-II will submit self attested photo copy of educational documents mentioned.
- The candidates who qualify at the Service Selection Board and are found medically fit by a Medical Board will be placed in order of merit. The final selection will be made in that order up to the number of vacancies available at that time.
How To Apply?
- Open the website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on Officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to processFollow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers SelectionEligibility’ will openYour Registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments- personal information, communication details, Education details and Details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’, wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take out two copies of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General Recruiting.Variation, if any, in name and/or spelling as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate and Graduation or equivalent certificate must be supported by an affidavit and Gazette notification authorizing the change. the application. A page ‘Officers SelectionEligibility’ will open
- The Laste date is 23/8/2017
Address For The Job: Indian Army, Across India
Last Date to Apply: 23/8/2017