Indian Army recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Army before 18/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Sol GD (All Category)||Matric pass with minimum 33% or D grade in each subject & minimum 45% OR C-2 grade or 4.75 points in aggregate OR 10+2 Simple pass.|
|Sol Tech & Sol Tech (Ammunition Examiner)||10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate 40% marks in each subject. OR 10th pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if holding 3 yrs Diploma in Engg from an AICTE recognized institute.|
|Soldier Nursing (Nursing Assistant & NA Veterinary)||10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in compulsory subjects. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English simple pass. However, in 10 + 2 all the four specified subject should be studied.|
|Soldier Tradesmen (10th)||Simple Matric pass for all Cat.|
|Soldier Tradesmen (8th) (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)||8th pass for all caste including ST Category (Adivasi) and SLC should be countersigned by District Education Officer.|
|Soldier (Clerks/SKsT)||10+2/Intermediate pass from any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with minimum 50% OR C-1 grade in each subject and minimum 60% OR 6 points in aggregate and with English and Maths/Accountancy/Book-keeping at 10th OR 12th level with 50% OR C-1 grade in each subject. OR Graduate in any stream with Maths/Accountancy/Book-keeping and English as one of the subjects, then the stipulation of scoring 50% marks in Maths/English in Class 12th or 10th and Scoring 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12th is waived off. OR (c) Graduate (without Maths and English) should have scored minimum 50% OR C-1 grade in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in class 10th OR 12th.|
Age Limit: 17 ½ -21 Yrs
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Army norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates are advised to register themselves and apply for participation in rally between 05 Aug 17 to 18 Sep 17 on http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Only those candidates having valid admit cards will be allowed to participate in rally.
- Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army site only after 21 Sep 2017. Candidate will take the printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from LASER PRINTER only.
- Candidates will bring Original and two photocopies of following documents at the rally site.
- Admit Card. Black & White LASER PRINTED
Admit Card is required which they will carry to the rally site for admission into the rally ground.
- Education Certificate
Registration Card, Admit Card, Marks Sheets and Board Certificates of 10th/12th and Graduation Degree should have been from recognized Board and University. All candidates will carry the SLC & CLC.
- Nativity (Domicile) Certificate. Issued by DC/DM Office. NO TATKAL NATIVITY CERTIFICATE WILL BE ACCEPTABLE.
- Caste Certificate. Issued by DC/DM Office for Schedule Tribes and for other Caste issued by Sarpanch/Ward Parishad otherwise candidature will be rejected.
- Sports Certificate. National/State/District level sports certificate if any (issued within two years).
- NCC Certificates. Original NCC A, B & C certificate and certificate of participation in Republic Day Parade, New Delhi.
- Character Certificate: CHARACTER CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY SP IS MANDATORY, SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN SIX MONTHS OLD AS ON 04 OCT 2017., HARACTER CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY MUKHIA WILL NOT ACCEPTED.
- Identity proof to include original Aadhar Card / any other recognized document.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
- Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per admit card. Candidates should bring writing material, handkerchief, eatable items (to last till evening) and drinking water during rally.
- Nativity (Domicile) certificate issued by Anchal/Prakhand office without counter signature of DC/DM is not acceptable. Only Computer generated Domicile certificate which can be verified from Govt web site will be accepted.
- Multiple Nativity. Candidates participating in different rallies using multiple nativity certificates will be rejected under fraudulent enrolment and will be liable for legal action in addition to rejection of candidature.
- Entry to the rally site will be from 03.00 AM to 07.30 AM only. No entry will be permitted after 07.30 AM on all rally days.
Address For The Job: Director Recruiting Army Recruiting Office, Ranchi
Last Date to Apply: 18/09/2017