On 18/01/2017, Indian Army announced recruitment notification to recruit Lower Division Clerk. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Army plans to recruit 12th candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Indian Army is planning to recruit 5 candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017.
Indian Army proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Army before 17/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Vacancy Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||05 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 19,900/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Army, Jabalpur|
Eligibility & Details:
Lower Division Clerk Post:
Candidates can Get the Lower Division Clerk Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancy: 05 Posts|
|Education required:(i) 12th Class from recognised Board or University. (ii) English Typing @ 35 w.p.m on computer. OR (iii) Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m on computer.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 19,900/-per month|
|Age Limit: 18-25 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Closing date for receipt of applications : – 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.|
|Last Date: 17/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Jabalpur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Army norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Lower Division Clerk Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/2/2017