Indian Army Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Army before 10/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)||Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case candidate has passed class 10th from education board adopted grading system, candidate must have the grade which contains 45% in each subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed higher qualification i.e 10 + 2 and above.|
|Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)||(a) Sol Tech 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50 % marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. (b)Sol Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50 % marks in aggregate and 40 % marks in each subject. OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic InstUITI.|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||Should have secured 50 % marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII . Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/ Book keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50 % marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. Even if candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) and Nursing Assistant (Veterinary) in RVC||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate and minimum 40 % in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc degree with (Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.|
|Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)||10th / ITI (except for Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th pass)|
Age Criteria as on 01 Oct 2017:
- Soldier General Duty – 17 ½ -21 Yrs – 01 Oct 96 to 01 Apr 2000
- Soldier Technical – 17 ½ -23 Yrs – 01 Oct 94 to 01 Apr 2000
- Soldier Clerks/SKsT – 17 ½ -23 Yrs – 01 Oct 94 to 01 Apr 2000
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary – 17 ½ -23 Yrs – 01 Oct 94 to 01 Apr 2000
- Soldier Tradesmen – 17 ½ -23 Yrs – 01 Oct 94 to 01 Apr 2000
- Category/Trade – Height Cm – Weight Kg – Chest Cm
- Soldier General Duty – 170 – 50 Kg – 77-82 Cm
- Soldier Technical – 170 – 50 Kg – 77-82 Cm
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – 170 – 50 Kg – 77-82 Cm
- Soldier Tradesmen – 170 – 50 Kg – 77-82 Cm
- Soldier Clerk/SKsT – 162 – 50Kg – 77-82Cm
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/10/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Army norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates are advised to register themselves and apply for participation in rally between 26 Oct 17 to 06 Nov 17 on http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Only those candidates having valid admit cards will be allowed to participate in rally.
- Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army site only after 15 Oct 2017. Candidate will take the printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from LASER PRINTER only
- RALLY PROGRAMME. The detailed rally programme (Day Wise) will be published separately later in Newspaper after 25 Sep 2017 and the date of rally will also be reflected on the Admit Cards.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY AND WILL OPEN FROM 12 AUG 17 TO 10 OCT 17
- Admit Card. Black & White LASER PRINTED Admit Card is required which they will carry to the rally site for admission into the rally ground
- Education Certificate. Registration Card, Admit Card, Marks Sheets and Board Certificates of 10th/12th and Graduation Degree should have been from recognized Board and University. All candidates will carry the SLC & CLC.
- Nativity (Domicile) Certificate. Issued by e-mitra.
- Caste Certificate. Issued by e-mitra
- Sports Certificate. National/State/District level sports certificate if any (issued within two years).
- NCC Certificates. Original NCC A, B & C certificate and certificate of participation in Republic Day Parade, New Delhi.
- 20 colour photographs from normal camera with white shirt and sky blue background. Candidates not having latest colour photo OR photo not matching their appearance including hair/beard or Candidates with shaved head will be rejected. The photograph should not be older than 6 months from the date of the rally
- Identity proof to include original Aadhar Card / any other recognized Document.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :-
- Married candidates below 21 years of age are not eligible for enrolment into the Army.
- Small decent Tattoo only on ‘inner face of the any of the forearms and back part of the palm is permitted. Tattoo on any other part of body is NOT PERMITTED.
- Candidates are advised not to submit/produce fake documents. On production of fake documents, FIR will be lodged and the candidate will be handed over to Police along with all the documents.
- During the rally, candidate will be responsible for any accident/injury that he sustains. Army will not be responsible for any mishappening during the Run, other physical and Medical tests
- Candidates be solely responsible for securing their documents and photographs during the rally.
- Character Certificate. Character certificate without attested photo by the issuing authority will be rejected
- Use of “Performance Enhancing Drugs” is not permitted. Candidates are liable to be screened for use of the same during the Rally and in case found in possession or using the same will be rejected immediately.
- Use of communication devices and mobiles are not permitted within the Rally premises. Candidates found using the same will be rejected on the spot and their devices will be confiscated.
- Any type of contact with touts OR offering bribe at any stage during the recruitment process will result in candidature being rejected instantaneously
- Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per admit card. Candidates should bring writing material, handkerchief, eatable items (to last till evening) and drinking water during rally.
- Multiple Nativity. Candidates participating in different rallies using multiple nativity certificates will be rejected under fraudulent enrolment and will be liable for legal action in addition to rejection of candidature.
- Entry to the rally site will be from 02.00 AM to 06.30 AM only. No entry will be permitted after 06.30 AM on all rally days.
Address For The Job: ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE, ALWAR, Rajasthan
Last Date to Apply: 10/10/2017