On 31/07/2017, Indian Air Force announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 10th, 12th, B.E/ B.Tech for the position of Commisioned Officer .
Indian Air Force recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Air Force before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Commisioned Officer|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, B.E/ B.Tech|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06 Aug 15 is mandatory. (b) Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent. or minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent are also eligible.
Ground Duty (Non-technical): Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Applied Physics / Oceanography / Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology / Ecology & Environment / Geo-physics / Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in both).
Age: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2018 i.e. Born between 02 July 1994 to 01 July 1998. (Both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidate holding valid and current commercial pilot licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e Born between 02 July 1992 to 01 July 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
IAF OFFERS YOU: Pay and Allowances. A Flying Officer will be entitled to Pay Level 10 in Pay Matrix of VIIth CPC and Military Service Pay. Dearness, Kit Maintenance & Transport Allowance. In addition, other allowances are applicable based on nature of duty/ place of posting and would include Flying, Field Area, Special Compensatory (Hill area), Special Force, Siachin, Island Special Duty, Area and Remote Locality.
Benefits: In addition to the Pay and Allowances, officers are entitled to furnished accommodation, comprehensive medical cover for self and dependents, Canteen and Officers’ Mess facilities and many more. LTC and Leave (60 days Annual and 20 days Casual) subject to service exigency.
Insurance: 75 Lakh Insurance Cover (on contribution) is applicable to serving officers. Additional cover of ` 10 Lakh (on contribution) is applicable to Flying Branch Officers. 20. Travel Allowance (TA). To and fro travelling fare by the shortest route of AC-III Tier/AC Chair Car or actual normal bus fare to the candidates appearing in AFSB for the first time will be reimbursed. Change of address, if any, must be intimated to the Board well before your arrival. You shall furnish the railway ticket/ bus ticket (hard copy) to the Board, failing which no TA will be paid. For all other modes of travel, TA will be admissible as per the government authorized rules. No TA is admissible, if you have already appeared for the same type of entry at any of the Selection Boards.
- All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar or Varanasi. The testing would consist of three stages as given below:
- (a) Stage-I. Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the branch applied for. Candidates who either do not qualify in Stage-I or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
- (b) Stage-II. Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview would commence after document check for the next five days. (c) For Flying Brach. Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only. This is once in a lifetime test. Candidates who have failed the CPSS/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible to apply.
How To Apply?
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, please click on “CANDIDATE LOGIN” in the career website of IAF www.careerairforce.nic.in, further click on Meteorology Branch Entry or NCC Flying Branch Entry as per your eligibility and follow the instructions thereon. You are advised to note down registration number for future correspondence. Candidates are advised to read the notification and the detailed guidelines for filling up online application as given in the website www.careerairforce.nic.in prior to commencement of filling up online applications.
- While filling online application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available, as details are to be filled as per matriculation and other educational certificates. Save your recent colour passport size photograph (size 10 to 50 KB) in the computer for uploading it with your online application form. Please note that utmost care needs to be taken while filling up the online application.
- In case any information is found to be incorrect, the candidature is likely to be cancelled at any stage of the selection process. Submission of more than one application will result in cancellation of candidature.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University from where they have obtained the degree. In case the University does not have any scheme for converting CGPA to percentage conversion certificate, CGPA will be converted into 10 points scale and multiplied by 10 to get equivalent percentage.
- Candidates are required to maintain their unique E-Mail IDs active throughout the selection process. Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried (term unmarried excludes widower and divorcee even though without encumbrances). Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live out with family.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis. Candidate should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Candidates must carry call letter and a valid photo identity card such as passport, aadhaar card, driving licence, voter identity card, college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof while reporting for Interview at Air Force Selection Board. The onus is on the candidate to produce the valid proof of identity which authenticates name and the date of birth mentioned in call letter.
Address For The Job: Indian Air Force, Across India.
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017