On 31/08/2017, Indian Air Force announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 12th, Graduate for the position of Superintendent, Store Keeper.
Indian Air Force recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Air Force before 29/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancies||55 Posts (UR – 40, SC – 05, OBC – 10)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||29/09/2017|
Essential: Graduate of a recognised University or equivalent.
Desirable: Experience in handling Store of a and Keeping Accounts in a Store of a concern or repute in Public or Private Sector.
|Vacancy Name||Store Keeper|
|Vacancies||40 Posts (UR – 32, SC – 03, OBC – 05)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||29/09/2017|
Essential: 12th Class or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
Desirable: Experience in handling Stores and Keeping Accounts in a Store of a concern or repute in Public Sector or Private Sector.
AGE LIMIT: (a) Superintendent (Store) – Between 18 to 25 years. (b) Storekeeper – Between 18 to 25 years. Note 1:- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ESM or other eligible categories in accordance with the orders or instructions issued by the Central Govt. SC/ST/OBg candidates applying for unreserved posts are not entitled to any relaxation in the age limit.
Note 2:- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Ladakh, Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
- However the skill test/practical test will be of qualifying nature only. The examination will be conducted at DELHI. The syllabus for written examination will commensurate with to charter of duties of concerned post (s) & will consist of General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness. Question paper will be bilingual except General English Paper.
How To Apply?
- The last date for receipt of application form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News and 45 days for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Ladakh, Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadwee.
- Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application form duly filled in the prescribed format addressed to Director PC (AHC), Air Headquarter, ‘J’ Block, New Delhi-110106 so as to reach by the prescribed last date for receipt of application. The envelope containing application must be superscribed in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF & Category .
- Any candidate who desires to apply for both the posts will have to send separate applications in separate envelopes.(iii) Candidates are required to enclose photocopies of following documents while sending the application:- (a) Self attested copy of matriculation certificate and other certificates showing es¬sential qualification as required for the post. (b) Self attested copies of certificates of mark- sheet in support of educational qualification of the candidate as mentioned in the application form.
- 02 self attested recent passport size photographs, one pasted on the application form at the space provided and other at the Admit Card part of the application. (d) Self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate as applicable.
- Self-addressed envelope of size 24 x 11 cms with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed thereon. (f) Any other document supporting their candidature.The number of posts/vacancies mentioned above is subject to change without any prior intima¬tion.5. The final merit will be made on the basis of a written test followed by skill test/practical test.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Applications are to be forwarded only through ordinary post. Applications sent through Regis¬tered Post/Speed Post/Courier will not-be accepted and liable to be rejected. Application received prior to the date of publication of this notification in Employment News and after the of Tests will be intimated to the eligible shortlisted candidates by post. No TA/DA will be paidof Tests will be intimated to the eligible shortlisted candidates by post.
- No TA/DA will be paidposts at Air HQ, New Delhi:- to the candidate for attending the Test. (f) Original Certificates are NOT to be sent (g) Merely (a) Applications are to be forwarded only through ordinary post. Applications sent through Regis¬tered Post/Speed Post/Courier will not-be accepted and liable to be rejected.
- Application received prior to the date of publication of this notification in Employment News and after the closing date of receipt of application will not be entertained and will be rejected. Applicants serving under Government/Semi-Govt/PSUs must apply through proper chahnel. (d) Date/Time fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for written test/skill/practical test. If the number of applications received is too large in comparison to the number of posts, only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test.
- Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false/ fabricated information/documents, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith and he/she wit be liable for criminal charges under IPC 1860. Candidates appearing for the examination are required to carry a photo bearing identity card (Voter Card/Aadhaar Card/Pan Card /Driving License/Passport etc.) in original. The above posts carry an ‘All India Service Liability’.
- An application can be rejected without any intimation, if self-attested copies of Caste Certificate, Matriculation/10 th pass certificate and certificates/mark-sheets towards proof of educational qualification, experience etc. are not found enclosed or application found incomplete/not as per prescribed format. (m) Any representation/recommendation will make the candidate liable for disqualification.
Address For The Job: Director PC (AHC), Air Headquarter, ‘J’ Block, New Delhi-110106
Last Date to Apply: 29/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW