On 21/08/2017, Indian Air Force announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12th, Diploma for the position of Recruitment Rally .
Indian Air Force Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Residents post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 15/10/2017 From 08:00 to 16:00 HRs. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Air Force on 15/10/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Recruitment Rally|
- Passed Intermediate 10+2/ Equivalent Examination with Mathematics, Physics and English, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course In Engineering in any stream, as shown below, from a Government recognised Polytechnic Institute with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English In Diploma Course or in intermediate! Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
- Mechanical Stream :Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering(Design & Drafting), Mechanical Engineering(Foundry Technology), Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tool Maintenance and repairs), Mechanical Engineering(Refrigeration & Air Conditioning), Mechanical Engineering(Tool & Die), Mechanical Engineering(Production), Mechanical Engineering(Fabrication Tech), Mechanical Engineering(CAD/CAM Design & Robotics), Mechanical (Advance Manufacturing Technology), Manufacturing Engineering/ Technology, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Advance Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning. Mechatronics.
- Electronics: IT Stream :Electronics, Applied Electronics. Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics(Micm Processer), Electronics and Avionics, Electronics(Fiber Optics), Electronics (Robotics), Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Industrial Electronics, Electrical Engineering. Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology. Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering/Technology, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science and Technology.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/10/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Air Force norms or decision.
- REGISTRATION SCHEDULE Candidates are to bring all original documents (10• Passing Certificate (for Date of Birth verification), 10+2 Passing Certificate & Marks Sheet/ Three years Diploma Course Certificates of all semesters , Domicile certificate along with one photocopy of each and 02 good quality passport size photograph in light colour shirt & light background while reporting for registration. The registration for the recruitment rally will be held as per the following schedule:
- Venue of Registration : 9 Airmen Selection Centre, Near Rajdhani College, Baramunda , Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
- Date Time :01-10-2017 0800 h-1600 h .Districts :Angul, Balasore, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Dhenkanai, Gajapati, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Kendrapada, Keonjhar, Khorda, Mayurbhanj, Nayaqarh and Puri districts of State of Odisha .
- Venue of Registration : Gandhi Stadium, Balangir (Odisha) :
- Date Time :15-10-2017 0800 h-1600 h :Balangir, Bargarh, Boudh, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Kalahandi, Kandhamal, Koraput, Malkangiri, Nabrangpur, Nuapada, Rayagada, Sambalpur, Sunderg arh and Subamapur districts of State of Odisha .
- 28-10-2017 Written test & Adaptability Test-1
- 29-10-2017 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Adaptability Test-2
- Districts : Angul, Bargarh, Boudh, Deogarh, Gajapati, Ganjam, Jharsuhguda, Kalahandi, Khorda, Malkangiri, Nabrangpur, Nuapada, Sambalpur, Subarnapur and Sundargarh districts of State of Odisha
- 30-10.2017 Written test & Ada abili Test-1
- 31-10-2017 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Adaptability Test-2
- 01-11-2017 Reserve Day
- Districts : Balangir, Balasore, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Kandhamal, Kendrapada, Keonjhar, Koraput, Mayurbhanj, Nayagarh, Puri and Rayagada districts of State of Odisha.
Walk-In Address: 9 Airmen Selection Centre, Near Rajdhani College, Baramunda , Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
Walk-In Date: 15/10/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW