On 01/02/2017, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) announced recruitment notification for Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) planning to recruit Senior Research Fellow post who have completed M.E./ M.Tech,M.Sc. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 21/2/2017.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/2/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) on 21/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||21/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Seminar Room of Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture, NRL Building, IARI, New Delhi-110012|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.E./ M.Tech,M.Sc|
|Desirable: Experience of conducting surveys and in handling digital remote sensing and GIS software. The candidate is required to travel, visit and stay at the selected village/block/district sites for conducting the surveys.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Age should be not more than 35 years (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & Women candidates as per rules)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Seminar Room of Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture, NRL Building, IARI, New Delhi-110012|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: 9:00-10.00 AM|
|Reporting To: CESCRA, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110012|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/2/2017
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Senior Research Fellow ” on 21/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “Seminar Room of Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture, NRL Building, IARI, New Delhi-110012“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 21/2/2017
VENUE: Seminar Room of Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture, NRL Building, IARI, New Delhi-110012