On 24/11/2016, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Research Fellow . Through this recruitment notification, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) plans to recruit Masters Degree candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) before 15/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Indian Agricultural Research Institute ,New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Masters degree in the following subjects* with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualifications as mentioned in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21- 10-2014 *MSc (Ag)/*MSc in Plant Pathology or Biotechnology with research 2 year experience in Plant Pathology or Bioinformatics with research experience in functional genomics Desirable: Experience on 1. Hands on experience in Plant pathological AND Molecular Biological AND Biotechnological tools 2. Proficiency in bioinformatics and molecular sequence data analysis|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:The eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview 21 Dec 2016 at 09:30am along with their complete bio-data in an Application format is furnished in pages 3-4. Interested candidates must send their application in the prescribed format to Dr. Rashmi Aggarwal, Principal Scientist and Principal Investigator, Division Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110 012 on or before 15 th Dec 2016.|
|Last Date: 15/12/2016|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/12/2016