On 24/11/2016, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) announced recruitment notification for Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) planning to recruit Senior Research Fellow post who have completed M.Sc. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 5/12/2016.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 5/12/2016 at 09.30 a.m to 10.00 a.m. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) on 5/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||5/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Division of Vegetable Science ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi-110 012|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Post-graduation in Computer Science/ Computer application with 1stDivision or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA along with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor degrees or Candidates with 3 years Bachelor degree and 2 years of Master should have NET qualification as per ICAR Letter No. Agri.edu. 6/27/2014-HRD, dated 09.10.2015)|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25000/- + HRA|
|Age Limit: Senior Research fellow (SRF)35 years for Men and 40 years for Women (relaxation as per ICAR Norms)|
|Procedure :Eligible candidates should appear for walk-in-interview with CV, photographs and original testimonials, and with one set of photocopies of each. Venue: Zonal Technology Management & Business Planning and Development (ZTM & BPD) Unit, Near KAB- II, IARI, New Delhi- 110 012|
|Venue: Zonal Technology Management & Business Planning and Development (ZTM & BPD) Unit, Near KAB- II, IARI, New Delhi- 110 012|
|Walk-In-Time: 09.30 a.m to 10.00 a.m|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 5/12/2016
- Selection will be based on Personnel Interview by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Senior Research Fellow ” on 5/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Zonal Technology Management & Business Planning and Development (ZTM & BPD) Unit, Near KAB- II, IARI, New Delhi- 110 012″
- Interview will be Starts from 09.30 a.m to 10.00 a.m
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 5/12/2016
VENUE: Zonal Technology Management & Business Planning and Development (ZTM & BPD) Unit, Near KAB- II, IARI, New Delhi- 110 012