On 26/11/2016, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed M.SC. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 20/12/2016.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 20/12/2016 at 10 AM . Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) on 20/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||20/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Lal Bahadur Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: M.Sc. in Zoology / Botany / Life Sciences with NET qualification Or M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Nematology/ Plant Protection / Agril. Extension / Horticulture/ Agronomy|
|Desirable: Field experience with knowledge of computers, Handling of Nematodes.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA|
|Age Limit: 35 years max|
|Procedure : Eligible candidates may come for the WalkIn-Interview on 20th December, 2016. Reporting time : 10 AM on 20th December, 2016 at Room No. 307, Conference Room, Division of Nematology, LBS Building, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110 012. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.|
|Venue: Room No. 307, Conference Room, Division of Nematology, LBS Building, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110 012.|
|Walk-In-Time: 10 AM|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/12/2016
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 20/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Room No. 307, Conference Room, Division of Nematology, LBS Building, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110 012.“
- Interview will be Starts from 10 AM
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 20/12/2016
VENUE: Room No. 307, Conference Room, Division of Nematology, LBS Building, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110 012
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016