On 19/07/2017, India Post announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Staff Car Driver.
India Post recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to India Post before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/08/2017|
Qualification: Pass in 10th standard from a recognized board or Institute.
Experience: Experience of driving light & Heavy motor vehicles for atleast three years and they must be in possession of valid driving licence to that effect. The Licence should have the word as LMV & HMV or HPV. Latest experience certificates issued by a Gazetted officer of a Central or State Government office where the applicant has been working or by the Head of registered Firm / Company / Agency / Institution should be enclosed. The Driving Experience Certificate should not have been issued prior to three months of this notification. Photocopies of Driving Experience Certificates with self attestation should be enclosed. The period of experience mentioned in the experience certificate should be within the period of validity of the Driving Licence. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
Desirable : Three years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers
Age limit: Age between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates in India. (Relaxable for Government servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government).
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix for Staff car Driver(Ordinary Grade) is Rs. 19900 – 63200/- + admissible
- Selection shall be made from amongst candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving licence. Only after qualifying in the skill test, a Driving Test will be conducted to assess competency of the candidate to drive light and heavy motor vehicle. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the short listed candidates. No Intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not short listed.
How To Apply?
- The applications should be sent through Speed Post only. Applications sent through any other means and given by hand will not be accepted
- Applications should be sent for the above post in an envelope and the candidates should superscribe on the application and envelope as “Application for the post of Staff car Driver(Ordinary grade) in Mail Motor Service, Chennai 600 006
- The envelope should be addressed to the The Manager, Mail Motor Service, No.37 (Old No.16/1) Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006 and should reach this office on or before 21.08.2017 by 17.00 hours.
- Application received after the last date and without adhering to the above conditions said in this notification will not be considered.
Instructions to Candidates:
- Application on plain paper in the prescribed format as produced above should be filled in by the candidate either in English or in Tamil correctly and completely.
- Along with the application form an Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- or for the same amount on UCR to be taken, in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee . The application without the application fee will be rejected. All the candidates should pay Rs. 100/- towards application fees. For Skilled test, the candidate should pay Rs. 400/- by enclosing the UCR receipt to be credited in any of the post office. ( Excempted for SC / ST and Women candidates)
- One Passport size photograph should be affixed at the place meant for the purpose on the application and should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government.
- Proof of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience, driving licence, Community (in case of SC /OBC) etc. should be submitted in the form of certificates / documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with the Application Form. Only Xerox copies should be enclosed.
- Copy of Community Certificate issued by appropriate authority for appointment in Central Government Service / Posts only will be considered.
- Original certificates should not be sent
- Applications without required information /attachments as per this notification will be summarily rejected without intimation.
Address For The Job: The Manager, Mail Motor Service, No.37 (Old No.16/1) Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017