On 10/08/2017, India Post announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Staff Car Driver.
India Post jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to India Post before 10/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Last Date To Apply||10/9/2017|
No of Vacancy : Filling up of Six (13) vacancies in the Grade of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade-lll) (General Central Services
Qualification: Pass in the 10u Standard from a recognized Board or lnstitute.
- Possession of a valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicl6s
- Knowledge of Motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to detect and rectify the minor defects in the vehicle).
- Experience in Driving for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles for at least three years
Reoulation of Pay and other terms of deputation / absorption: Pay in PB-1 (<5200-20200) and Level-2 oI Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission will be regularized as per rules.
Age limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation / absorption shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Period of deputation: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Reservation for SC/ST: No reservation exists for the posts to be filled up on deputation / absorptioi basis.
Period of probation: Two years for the re-employed
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/9/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the India Post norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications along with the required documents/ Certificates mentioned at the end of the Annexure I & ll in support of the qualifications and experience should be forwarded to ‘The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095″ through proper channel on or before 10.9.2017. Applications received after last date i.e. 10.09.2017 will be rejected summarily.
- Application (in duplicate) only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-l) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection together with the certificate from the forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-ll) may be sent to this office along with the following documents
- lntegrity Certificate
- List of major / minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last ten years (if no penalty has been imposed a “NlL” certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance certifi cate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs/APARS for the last five years (2011-12 to 2015-16) (attested on each page by a Gazetted Officer) (where ever applicable).
- The candidates applied for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Address For The Job: The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095
Last Date to Apply: 10/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW