On 03/07/2017, India Post announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Staff Car Driver.
Indian Post Office India Post Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Post Office India Post before 02/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||02/09/2017|
Eligibility Conditions: Possession of a valid Driving Licence for light and heavy motor vehicles, Knowledge of Motor mechanism(The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle);Experience of driving light and heavy motor vehicle for atleast three years, Pass in 10th Standard from a recognised Board or Institute
Deputation/Absorption of the officials in the Department of Posts: From amongst the regular Dispatch Rider (Group C) and Group C employees in the Pay Band – 1 ,Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800(Level 1 in the Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission)in the Department of Posts who possess valid Driving Licence for light and heavy Motor Vehicles on the basis of a Driving test to assess the competence to drive Light and Heavy Motor vehicle.
Regulation of Pay and other terms of deputation/absorption:PB -1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) plus Grade Pay of Rs.1900 (Level 2 in the Pay Matrix as per Seventh Pay Commission).Pay will be regulated as per rules
Age –limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Period of deputation: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Post Office India Post norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application( in duplicate)only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure –I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure II) along with the following documents
- Integrity Certificate
- List of major/minor penalities imposed if any,on the official during the last 10 years;(if no penalty has been imposed a “NIL” certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years (2012-13 to 2016 – 17)(attested on each page by a Gazetted officer) (wherever applicable)
- The required documents mentioned at the end of Annexure along with the relevant documents in support of the qualifications and experience, may be forwarded to “The Senior Superintendent of Post offices,Ernakulam Division,5th floor Ernakulam Head Postoffice Building ,Hospital Road,Kochi – 682011” ,within 60 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without requisite certificates and necessary documents will not be entertained.
Address For The Job: The Senior Superintendent of Post offices,Ernakulam Division,5th floor Ernakulam Head Postoffice Building ,Hospital Road,Kochi – 682011
Advt No: No.B/MS/Rectt/Dvr(2017)
Last Date to Apply: 02/09/2017