On 26/07/2017, India Post announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of M.V. Driver.
Indian Post Office India Post Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Post Office India Post before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||M.V. Driver|
|Last Date To Apply||25/08/2017|
- Possession of a valid Driving license for light and heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles)
- Experience of driving light and heavy motor vehicle for at least three years.
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized board or institute.
For Ex- Serviceman: The Armed Forces personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualification prescribed shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces thereafter they may be continued on re- employment
Deputation/Absorption of the officials in the Department of Posts: Form amongst the regular Despatch Rider (Group- C) and Group-C employees in the pay matrix Level- 01 as per 7 th CPC in the Department of Posts, who possess valid Driving License for light and heavy motor vehicle on the basis of a Driving test to assess the competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicle.
Regulation of Pay and other terms of deputation/absorption: Pay matrix Level -02 as per revised 7th CPC will be regularized as per pay rule
Age –limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/ absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Period of deputation: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other department of the center Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Post Office India Post norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application( in duplicate)only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure –I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure II) along with the following documents
- Integrity Certificate
- List of major/minor penalities imposed if any,on the official during the last 10 years;(if no penalty has been imposed a “NIL” certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years (2012-13 to 2016 – 17)(attested on each page by a Gazetted officer) (wherever applicable)
- The required documents mentioned at the end of Annexure along with relevant Documents in support of qualification and experience may be forwarded to the Manager, Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440001 within 60 days of the advertisement of this notification in the Employment News. Application not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificate and necessary document will not be entertained.
Address For The Job: Manager, Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440001
Advt No: Ref. No. MSE-13/Rectt. Of Drivers/2017-18/07.
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017