On 03/02/2017, Indian Maritime University (IMU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Maritime University (IMU) plans to recruit Bachelors Degree candidates for the post of Assistant. Indian Maritime University (IMU) is planning to recruit 41 candidates for the post of Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 08/03/2017.
Indian Maritime University (IMU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Maritime University (IMU) before 08/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Maritime University (IMU)|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||41 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 5,200 to 20,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||08/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Maritime University (IMU), Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 41 Posts|
|Education required: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks or its equivalent grade|
|Desirable: Working knowledge of Information & Communication Technology.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs.2400|
|Age Limit: Not more than 35 years.|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 08/03/2017|
|Last Date: 08/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 08/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Maritime University (IMU) norms or decision
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 08/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To ReAssistant:
Last Date to Apply 08/03/2017