On 04/08/2017, IMU announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Com, CA, ICWA for the position of Assistant Registrar.
Indian Maritime University IMU recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Maritime University IMU before 04/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Registrar – Finance|
|Qualification||M.Com, CA, ICWA|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2017|
Qualification: A Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade or a Bachelor’s Degree with CA/ICWA; the degree should be from a recognized University.At least three years of experience in an office in the Finance and Accounts wing.
Desirable: Good knowledge of Information & Communications Technology, especially in Accounting software.
Age limit for direct recruitment: Not more than 40 years.
Period of probation, if any Two years for Direct Recruitment only.
Scale Of Pay: On initial appointment, pay shall be fixed in the Pay Matrix Level -10 as per 7th CPC (being corresponding pay level to Pay Band of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400). After completing 8 years of service in this Pay Matrix, he will move to the next pay matrix level-11 of 7th CPC (being corresponding pay level of Grade Pay of Rs 6600 within the same Pay Band, but shall continue to be designated as Assistant Registrar (Finance)/ Internal Audit Officer
- Direct Recruitment /Promotion/Deputation/ Absorption. Direct Recruitment will be done through an Online Screening Test and Personal Interview. Persons who have qualified in the Screening Test alone will be called for the Personal Interview. Online Screening Test is not necessary in the case of Promotion, Deputation and Absorption
How To Apply?
- Candidates should submit their Application only in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should submit along with the Application all the enclosures prescribed in Item No. 13 or elsewhere. IMU reserves the right to summarily reject any Application incomplete in any respect or does not have one or more of the prescribed enclosures.
- The Application on Deputation should be forwarded through the present Employer so as to reach the Registrar, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai 600 119 on or before 5.30 PM on 4th September, 2017.
- If a candidate applying on Deputation feels that there may be delay in getting
endorsement from his Present Employer, he/she may send an advance copy of his/her Application, complete in all other respects, directly so as to reach the Registrar on or before 5.30 PM on 4th September, 2017. IMU will process such applications and even issue notices for interview if the candidates are otherwise eligible. The Application, with the endorsement from the candidate’s Present Employer, should reach the Registrar not later than the date of the interview. If the candidate is unable to produce the endorsement from his/her Present Employer even on the date of the interview, for whatsoever reasons, he/she will not be permitted to take the interview.
- The crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct of and result of interview, the reasons for not being called for interview or for not being selected, etc.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- The University reserves the right not to appoint anyone for the position advertised.
- If any of the particulars furnished or statements made by the candidate are found to be false, his/her appointment (if selected) is liable to be terminated summarily by IMU without prior notice.
- Recruitment will be done through a Personal Interview.
Address For The Job: Registrar, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai 600 119
Advt Number: Advt. No. IMU/HQ/Estt/AR-AR(F)-DR/01
Last Date to Apply: 04/09/2017